Authentic Manhood 4
33 Series: A Man and His Work
Work and career play a major role in the life of every man. This volume of 33 The Series begins by recognizing the obstacles and tensions that men can experience in their work-lives and then unfolds a process that helps men move beyond the conventional perspective of work that can lead to dead ends and frustration. It leads them to a bigger, biblical vision of work that goes back to God's original intentions.
(6 Week Series)
1. Tension - This session examines what men expect from their work and how they respond to work’s difficulties and disappointments.
2. Blueprint/Discover - A Biblical Blueprint for your work that helps you understand what is work, what are we to do in our work, and who we are to be in our work.
3. Courage - A look at two courageous men in scripture that model our Biblical Blueprint for Work.
4. Essentials/Uncover - 10 essentials the will help you live out the Biblical Blueprint for Work.
5. Traps/Learn - How to avoid six work traps that can rob you of your joy, influence, and integrity.
6. Catalyzers - This session introduces six catalyzers that will greatly enhance your work experience.
* Timeless truths adapted from the original Men's Fraternity
*A multi-generational and racially diverse teaching team
*Engaging roundtable discussions
*Exclusive interviews with manhood experts
*Moving testimonies and documentaries
*Teaching combined with a variety of creative elements
Sign-Up @ Five Oaks church Lobby
or click here to email email@example.com